Skip to main content

Mr Ibu Actor reveals he almost committed suicide following son's death

According to him, it was due to the negligence of the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH).
. Comic actor, Mr Ibu lost his 2-year-old son five years ago.
According to him, it was due to the negligence of the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH).
The actor made the revelation in an interview with PunchNG.
"The matter was actually between the Paediatric Department of the Lagos University Teaching Hospital and me. It was in 2011. On January 18, 2011, my 2-year-old son fell ill. He was diagnosed with inflammation of the liver.
The hospital suggested that he should be scanned. At the same time, I was informed that I could take my son out of the hospital to get the scan done elsewhere. But the same people later declined, saying that everything had to be done in the hospital because he was too weak to be taken outside."
"After a while, I was told that there was no electricity in the hospital. When I asked if there was no standby generator, they said there was no fuel in it. I offered to pay for fuel only to be told that the man that operated the generator was not around", he continued, adding, "When I left the place and got back later, the man still had not returned. Then I was advised to write an application and to submit to the admin department. After writing the application, I found that there was nobody to receive and treat it.
While I was waiting, I was told that my son’s condition required blood transfusion. I did everything possible to ensure that the boy was given treatment at the hospital, but my efforts were in vain. Finally, the boy gave up the ghost."
"Later, one of the doctors came to me and, without even sympathising with me, asked if I could release my boy’s corpse to him so that they could cut it open and use it to teach other medical students. In that moment, I felt like committing murder for the first time in my life."
Mr Ibu welcomed a son » with his wife in February 2016 and has a daughter after losing his first son from his ex-wife years ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Singer's boobs pop out during performance

A popular singer, Andreaa Balan, has suffered an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction as her breasts popped out of her dress during performance. Andreaa Balan suffer wardrobe malfunction during a performance The Romanian singer accidentally got her nipples exposed exposed on live TV while performing. Dailymail reports that the singer claimed she was completely unaware of the wardrobe malfunction until the end of the song. 32-year-old Andreaa performed in only a small crop top with tassels and a long black and white skirt. She had two male backing dancers, and she was seen performing a belly dancing routine when it all happened. It was at this point that her boobs slipped. By:Eddy jokky http://www.Facebook.com/eddyboy.kayode

President buhari oder the reopening of Maritime university

- The federal government will reopen Nigerian Maritime University before the end of the year - The directive given by President Buhari was part of the Niger Delta New Vision of the present administration - A five-man inter-agency committee headed by the Minister of Education, Mallam Adamu Adamu will be coordinating its implementation President Muhammadu Buhari has directed that the Nigerian Maritime University should resume before the end of the year. This was disclosed in a statement signed by Laolu Akande, the senior special assistant to the president on media and publicity office of the vice president on Friday, May 5. According to the presidency, the decision is in line with the demands made by major stakeholders in the region and also part of the Niger Delta New Vision of Buhari's administration. READ ALSO: CSOs, lawyers, give presidency ultimatum to reveal Buhari's health status The presidency disclosed that the prompt implementation of the dir...

Another Nollywood Actor , Elder Maya , Dies

After a prolonged battle with liver disease , veteran Nollywod actor, Maya Ndubuigbo, aka Papa Labista, has passed on . Although news of his death filtered in on Friday, it was, however , officially announced in the early hours of Saturday by his son on Facebook . Arguably the oldest Nigerian actor, Ndubuigbo nursed swollen legs that had left him bedridden for several months. In May , Nollywood actor c * m producer , Ernest Obi , appealed to well- meaning Nigerians to contribute N 1 million to offset Ndubuigbo ’ s hospital bills . Obi ’ s appeal partly read, “ Today he is not playing a role in any movie to entertain as usual . He is fighting for his life. His liver . He needs you. Needs me . Needs us . Please help save Elder Maya aka Papa Labista. ” Barely a few weeks after the appeal was made , veteran actor, Bruno Iwuoha, announced that The Senior Pastor of Champions Royal Assembly , Kubwa , Abuja , Joshua Iginla , had donated N 1 million naira to save Njubuigbo. It remained un...