Skip to main content

Breaking: Boko Haram kidnaps about 16 women in Adamawa纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮

The shocking news came from Adamawa state where the at least 16 women
were abducted by the insurgents
– Security operatives deployed to search missing women
The police officials said that the deadly Boko Haram sect has
reportedly abducted at least 16 women, girls in Adamawa state on March
23, Wednesday.
A team of police officers had already been deployed to the area to
search for the kidnapped people.
A federal legislator representing the area said those abducted
comprise 14 women and two girls, they were taken in Sabongari
Madagali, in Madagali local government of the state.
READ ALSO: Boko Haram: 'If NO territory is occupied, what is army
clearing every day?'
Other sources added that some of the women were taken from a nearby
bush where they went in search of firewood.
Others were seized from a nearby river while fishing.
Meanwhile, two women managed to run from the kidnappers by pretending
to have drowned.
The source said: "The two women who are in real state of trauma told
us that the suspected Boko Haram insurgents had a field day carting
away the women when their escorts ran away for their dear lives.
"They left the women to their own devices as the gunmen were left
unchallenged leading to the abduction of the said women."
READ ALSO: Boko Haram survivor narrates her ordeal
The NASS member representing Michika/ Madagali Federal constituency,
Adamu Kamale, confirmed the incident saying: "I just received the
shocking news to the effect that about 16 women have been abducted by
Boko Haram.
"We have been witnessing pockets of attacks contrary to the belief
that security has been fully restored in the area. As a member of
NASS( National Assembly), I have been calling for the deployment of
security personnel but to no avail as the government seems to have
relegated our concerns to the background".
Almost two years ago the kidnapping of nearly 300 girls by Islamist
extremists has sparked global outrage and an online campaign, Bring
Back Our Girls.
The Nigerian army claimed that Nigeria is winning the war against the
Boko Haram.
Naij.com Home Page
Think it is important?Share with your friends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABDUCTED POLICEMAN

– He was abducted at his duty post – His colleagues have been arrested – His wife calls on police authority for proper investigation Palpable fear may be greeting men of the Nigeria police as a colleague of theirs, corporal Torbee Atorough, attached to the Ibafo police division, Ogun state, is reportedly abducted by unknown gunmen believed to be militants. Torbee Atorough The Punch reports that Atorough was abducted at his post in Ibafo, notorious for pipeline vandalism and oil theft on May 11 2016. It was learnt that the alleged militants operating around the creeks in the area were flagged down by the corporal and three of his colleagues at about 8.30pm. Rather than wait, the driver of the snatched car in which the militants travelled zoomed off. This prompted Atorough to chase them with a motorcycle alone. However, since he went after them, he is yet to be seen. READ ALSO: Kidnapped reverend sisters rescued by Nigerian police His colleagues were said to later trail the all...

Upgrading Of All Institutions Post utme Score

                                             In Nigeria as we all know, everything is based on favouritism and not on luck. This strategy is also applied before one acquires an admission into the university. 4 example, lets take a glance at that of last year. Many of us scored above 250 in our jamb scores and still scored above 60 in our post ume scores but still didint attain admission into the university. While many score below 200 in their jamb scores and below 50 in their post ume scores and still got admission into their score of choice. !! This strategy i just mentioned above is very legal and it is even authorised bythe V.C of the school, because they sign and approve the admission list before it is published. Getting an admission is not only based on ones knowledge, but you also have to play your cards well. What i just told you now is a genuine and authoris...

PHOTO: TV presenters fired after video of them having sex at work leaked

Kampala - Two Ugandan TV presenters have been fired after being caught having sex in the office, reports Naij They were photographed having sex while on duty. Anne Nakawombe, the host of NTV Login and Kevin Kaija were seen having sex atop a table, blissfully unaware of the hidden camera filming them. The duo took their time stripping and finally making love to what appeared to be a pornographic video playing Nakawombe has been presenting 'Login', an entertainment show and has been doing the programme for more than a year now after succeeding Robin Kisti who flew out of the Uganda to the United States. Kevin, on the other hand, has been a presenter of 'Seeds of Gold' which is a farming programme.