Skip to main content

White teenage sisters, 13, and 14, charged with kidnap with intent to commit a sex offence after abducting a toddler, two, 'because they wanted a BLACK child纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮纮

Email to a friend
3.6k shares
Two teenage girls appeared in court yesterday, jointly charged with
kidnapping with intent to commit a relevant sexual offence and
stealing dummies, a baby bottle, and milk.
Cops believe the sisters, aged 13 and 14 from Tyneside, made plans to
kidnap a black child, The Sunreported.
The girls are said to have taken a two-year-old, who was a complete
stranger to them, from Primark on Northumberland Street, Newcastle, on
Wednesday afternoon - sparking a major police search in the city that
lasted nearly two hours.
4
Police said the toddler was taken from a Primark on Northumberland
Street at around 5pm on Wednesday evening
The girls, who cannot be named for legal reasons, spoke only to
confirm their names, addresses and dates of birth at South East
Northumberland Magistrates Court yesterday.
It is alleged that they also stole dummies from Boots and a baby
bottle and milk from Sainsbury's - and that they searched online for
'poor little thing getting kidnapped and raped ' and 'African woman
sexual activity'.
The two-year-old girl was located and reunited with her mother in
Gosforth Central Park, more than two miles away from the Primark
store, around an hour and 45 minutes later and the teens were arrested
on suspicion of kidnapping.
The siblings were charged on Thursday night and remanded in custody
until they appeared before magistrates yesterday.
The teens were only accompanied by two social workers and no family
members were present in court.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABDUCTED POLICEMAN

– He was abducted at his duty post – His colleagues have been arrested – His wife calls on police authority for proper investigation Palpable fear may be greeting men of the Nigeria police as a colleague of theirs, corporal Torbee Atorough, attached to the Ibafo police division, Ogun state, is reportedly abducted by unknown gunmen believed to be militants. Torbee Atorough The Punch reports that Atorough was abducted at his post in Ibafo, notorious for pipeline vandalism and oil theft on May 11 2016. It was learnt that the alleged militants operating around the creeks in the area were flagged down by the corporal and three of his colleagues at about 8.30pm. Rather than wait, the driver of the snatched car in which the militants travelled zoomed off. This prompted Atorough to chase them with a motorcycle alone. However, since he went after them, he is yet to be seen. READ ALSO: Kidnapped reverend sisters rescued by Nigerian police His colleagues were said to later trail the all...

Upgrading Of All Institutions Post utme Score

                                             In Nigeria as we all know, everything is based on favouritism and not on luck. This strategy is also applied before one acquires an admission into the university. 4 example, lets take a glance at that of last year. Many of us scored above 250 in our jamb scores and still scored above 60 in our post ume scores but still didint attain admission into the university. While many score below 200 in their jamb scores and below 50 in their post ume scores and still got admission into their score of choice. !! This strategy i just mentioned above is very legal and it is even authorised bythe V.C of the school, because they sign and approve the admission list before it is published. Getting an admission is not only based on ones knowledge, but you also have to play your cards well. What i just told you now is a genuine and authoris...

PHOTO: TV presenters fired after video of them having sex at work leaked

Kampala - Two Ugandan TV presenters have been fired after being caught having sex in the office, reports Naij They were photographed having sex while on duty. Anne Nakawombe, the host of NTV Login and Kevin Kaija were seen having sex atop a table, blissfully unaware of the hidden camera filming them. The duo took their time stripping and finally making love to what appeared to be a pornographic video playing Nakawombe has been presenting 'Login', an entertainment show and has been doing the programme for more than a year now after succeeding Robin Kisti who flew out of the Uganda to the United States. Kevin, on the other hand, has been a presenter of 'Seeds of Gold' which is a farming programme.